Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Under Construction

Sheesh, isn't this the story of my life!  LOL  Anyways, just a quick note to say that I have some really great ideas for this blog and I'm going to be taking some time to spruce it up and add some stuff.

I've been thinking (scary, I know), my life isn't just one thing.  I am a multi-faceted person.  There is the part of me that is the wife to one of the most wonderful men in the whole entire world *swoon*.  There's the part of me that the mother to two wonderful, beautiful girls.  Then there's a part that is a recent Nursing school graduate, the part that is still learning her way through weight loss surgery, the part that wants to do ::some::  kind of crafty thing with her time...  the list goes on and on.

So my grand idea...  a blog of blogs.  I mean, why paint myself into a corner and only target one audience???    It just doesn't make sense.

So be prepared in the coming days and weeks to see some changes happening!  I'm excited...  how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face... make me smile!! :D