Sunday, June 24, 2012

App on my phone and a toddler!

Guess what I found?  You guessed it, the Blogger app for my phone.  Now I really don't have a reason not to blog, huh? Waiting for a light to turn green...  LOL. Ok, so maybe I'm not gonna be that blog-happy.  At least not at first anyways!  I am pretty excited about this app tho.  I've been thinking about blogging a lot, but honestly, I can't seem to find the time and when I do, I'm addicted to those stupid Facebook games or whatever!  LOL. Good excuse, huh?  I'm not going to set any goals like blogging every other day or once a week cuz, let's face it, it doesn't happen.  I'm just gonna go with the flow and see what happens.

So its been awhile since I've blogged and as children tend to do, Maddie has been growing like a weed!  She is already 16 months old and as of the 5th of July, she will be 17 months!  I can't believe how fast she is growing up...  I definitely missed out on a good chunk of her infancy while being in school, but its over with now, so I can't wait to be able to spend more time with her.  (It's like 1:20 am and I can't sleep.  John just rolled over and asked what I'm doing...  LOL).  Anyways, I plan to start vlogging, so start watching for vids on YouTube.  Not guaranteeing they are going to be very consistent, but I'm gonna try!! 

The plan is to go swimming tomorrow, so hopefully I can start our vlog out strong with some cute video of our kiddos at the pool.  Cross your fingers!! 

Ok, gonna wrap this up and try to get some zzz's, Maddie wakes up fairly early still. 

Sweet dreams...

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face... make me smile!! :D