Thursday, June 21, 2012

Guess who?

Well that fated day is finally here...  June 21st, which marks my graduation from the Practical Nursing program!  I DID IT!!  I really did it!  After today I will have the opportunity to assist people in the most sincere form possible.  I can't wait to take my boards and become a Licensed Practical Nurse.  That is going to be the best feeling in the world!


So what to do with my spare time now?  I have a million ideas...  I would like to do some sewing...  spend time with Maddie helping her develop her language skills...  start working on my running workout...  plan our meals on a weekly or maybe monthly basis...  I could go on and on.  Now that I don't have tests to study for or clinical paperwork to do, the possibilities are endless!  I do know this...  I am going to enjoy my life.  If anything over the past 10 months has taught me anything, it's that I need to enjoy my life and not stress so much!  Everything will work it's way out and whatever comes at me won't be anything that I can't handle.


So the next big step in my life is my wedding coming up in 9 days.  Eeekkk!!!  I can't believe that has snuck up so quick too!  We have been getting all the last minute things in place for the ceremony and reception, but I always feel like there is something else that need to be done, or planned, or something.  I just know that I only plan on doing this once and I want it to be perfect!


So what does the rest of today entail???  I have my final conference from 10:10 - 10:20am this morning, then we have a luncheon at 12:30pm (which is mandatory, lol), rehearsal afterwards and then the pinning ceremony at 6pm.  Gonna be a slightly hectic day, but I have promised myself that I won't get stressed.  I am going to enjoy this day... cuz you know what?  I deserve it!


Until next time...

Our sweet princess at the lake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face... make me smile!! :D