Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Day of Thanks and Giving

We had a great day today!  First off, we forgot to shut the alarm on my phone off last night before we went to sleep and it went off this morning bright and early at 6:15am!  Yay :(  Well, guess what that did?  Woke up our other alarm clock!  So M and I got up bright and early ready to face the day. 


Around 11:30am we went and picked up my mom and we went to my aunt's house for lunch.  She did a non-traditional lunch of pork roast with jalapeno jelly, mashed potatoes, peas, and cornbread.  There was a peach cobbler and french vanilla ice cream for lunch.  It was really good.  I was super proud of M, she ate lunch with all of us and didn't have any problems with any of the food.  Gobbled it down :D  *get it???*  After lunch we sat around and watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and some of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and enjoyed each other's company.  


I had a really good time today...  good times, good food, good fun!  


Enjoy the photo dump!!


K and her Great Uncle E

Sleepy girlie!





Abby girl!

M and her Great Uncle E

My lovely Momma and Uncle E

J lounging after a wonderful meal!!

Smile sweetheart!

Lovin those blue beauties!!

1 comment:

Your comments put a smile on my face... make me smile!! :D