Monday, November 28, 2011

Too.Busy.For.Words

Man...  this going back to school crap sucks!  Ok, so I have to admit...  I got spoiled on my break.  I didn't have to get up when the alarm went off, altho Maddie made sure I didn't sleep too long.  I didn't have to use my brain for anything...  it was great!


Enter the first day back to class...  a proctored ATI exam (to make sure I'm learning something and similar to the NCLEX test I will have to take to get licensed) and an exam in Med/Surg that I'm sure I failed.  Yep, you heard me right... the "f" word, FAILED!  Ok, so not for lack of studying.  The weekend before Thanksgiving I got really, really sick and missed a couple days of class.  Guess which class I missed?  Can you guess?  I tried to study, but apparently I didn't study the right stuff cuz I got the test and felt like I didn't know a thing!  I know I got a couple of the questions right, but I fear I got more wrong than right.


On top of all that fun...  clinical paperwork.  Got to drive to the next clinical site, spend 2 hours pouring over client's charts, come home and pour over the paperwork.  I am super excited that I only have clinicals for 2 more weeks this semester and then a break!  YAY!  


Ok, stop complaining!  I am happy that I have the opportunity to go to school and that my family is so supportive of me!  


And now, the picture of the day... 



Not my Christmas tree, but I sure wish it was!  I can't wait for Christmas.  I can't wait to have enough time to pull the decorations out of the garage.  I can't wait to be able to buy a Christmas tree and decorate it.  I can't wait to introduce Maddie to our traditions and customs.  I can't wait for Christmas...  food, family, and fun!  Who could want more?  

Until next time...  sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face... make me smile!! :D