Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!!


Did I happen to mention that today is the coolest day of the whole year??  

It's my birthday!  

I had a great day filled with love and best wishes from some of the best friends and family a person could ask for.  Seriously, I've haven't felt this loved in a long time.  
I think my family is planning something for me toward the end of 
the week, but I'm not sure yet.
((I'm not allowed to know and it's driving me CRAZY!!!))

For those who are interested, I share this awesome 
birthday with a few other awesome peeps!!

Kevin Eubanks
Ed Asner
C.W. McCall
Judge Joseph Wapner
Chad Kroeger (Nickelback)

With cool people like that to share your birthday with, who would want 
to be born on a different day???  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face... make me smile!! :D