Sunday, November 6, 2011

Don't commit to something you can't finish...

Right?  I so fail at this blog thing.  LOL :D  I need to either set a reminder in my phone or give up, cuz I can't remember to do this on my own, can you tell???  


So on to the picture of the day.  This is showing what a healthy diet should include... 




This is what our diet has been lately...
  
 and 





Horrible huh?  What can I say...  I'm a busy Momma!  I think I'm going to start menu planning again.  At least then I will know what we are having when I come home at night and won't have to try to come up with something.  Another advantage to that is having the ingredients at home and not having to wonder if I have everything I need to make a meal.  Hmmm.... so now to find the time to do it!  Anyone want to volunteer??  LOL


Well, off to study for a test I have tomorrow!  Hope you are having a great day and God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face... make me smile!! :D